The Corona Reboot 7: Release, Reconnect, Renew
When: 7pm-9.15pm, UK time: 7 April, 14 April, 21 April, 28 April 2022
Where: Zoom – link to be sent to you by email the day before the event.
How much: £575 for the whole workshop series; £160 for an individual session
For bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join me, LIVE ONLINE, for this four-part workshop series. After an incredibly challenging two years defined by the the pandemic, the global landscape has now become incredibly worrying with the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It’s natural for us to feel anxious, burnt out and disempowered. This is a time for us to look within, release the mental and emotional overwhelm that contribute to poor physical health, and get incredibly clear about who we are and what we stand for. Only then can we remain grounded, resilient and forces for good in the world. The Andean traditions always encourage us to bring everything back home to the self – to ensure we show up to life in the best shape possible.
This workshop series is a powerful way to release negativity and get centred, strong and clear. Potent and aesthetic sound ceremonies refined over two decades of one-on-one study with my mentor in the Peruvian Andes provide a strong mental, emotional and physical detox, leaving you grounded, present and well. Tailored visualisations deeply immerse you in the Natural World teaching you how to remain calm, strong and a positive light in the external world.
Each session builds on the previous week’s work, so for optimal results, come to the full 4 workshops, and receive an 11% discount. If you prefer, you can also drop in to the individual evening session that suits.
Similar in structure to my Shamanic Immersion weekends, this series is suitable for ANYONE – beginners and more experienced clients.
What results can you expect?
* A profound detox of mental stress and emotional turbulence leaving you grounded, connected and at peace – HOWEVER YOU FEEL WHEN YOU ARRIVE
* Enhanced wellbeing – similar to how you feel after an extended dietary detox, but in a much shorter time and without the inconvenience of fasting or juicing
* Noticeable improvements in stress-related physical symptoms – insomnia, lower back pain, IBS, headaches etc
* Improvements in any post-vaccination symptoms, or symptoms associated with Covid
* Feeling noticeably calmer, stronger and more optimistic
* Being less reactive in daily life
* Feeling more centred, in control and empowered
* Greater resilience in day-to-day life, and over the long-term
* Enhanced clarity about who you are and where you’re going
* Feeling reconnected to Nature, joy and hope – authentically.
How it works
* Each week, we kick off with a grounding visualisation to get present and release stress
* This is backed up with a long, strong sound ceremony – rattling, whistling – to detox mental chatter & emotional overwhelm and promote feelings of peace and clarity.
See video below for more info about my sound work.
* We finish with a tailored visualisation that I have designed around that week’s particular theme to give you tangible intuitive insights into how to remain calm, strong, healthy, and connected to joy and hope.
See the video below for more info about my tailored visualisations.
* This is a PRIVATE workshop that enables you to do your own internal process.
* There is no enforced sharing, and everyone will be working simultaneously.
* You’re in the driving seat, and you will decide how deep you go.
* While we begin each session sitting upright as part of our circle, you will spend most of our time together lying down, relaxing.
* The group is small – numbers are capped to ensure you receive personalised attention, and your experience is deep. Also that you feel part of a meaningful community of like-minded individuals. I have had a lot of feedback from my previous six live online courses about how important this enhanced sense of belonging is.
The Weekly Themes:
* Week 1: Reset – Get Grounded, Present and Reconnected to Mental and Emotional fortitude
This week’s workshop is devoted to releasing the thoughts and emotions we label stress, so that we feel grounded, balanced and strong.
To recalibrate and reset, we firstly need to ground – coming back into our bodies which automatically slows us down and reconnects us with the parasympathetic nervous system. When we’re grounded, we’re present – meaning that we’re in much closer alignment with what we’re really feeling, both emotionally and physically. Off the back of this self-awareness, we’re ready to commence an aesthetic and powerful sound ceremony. This swiftly detoxes any thoughts and emotions held in the body and keeping us stressed and exhausted, leaving us feeling refreshed, aligned and peaceful. Our final visualisation immerses us in the beautiful Natural World of Spring, exploring Nature’s wisdom to teach us how to remain strong and at peace going forwards over the next week.
* Week 2: Reconnect with Wisdom and Belonging
Beneath the immediate noise of news coverage and daily life, is the quiet timeless wisdom that instills trust and authentic confidence. This week is devoted to meaningfully re-connecting with that wisdom for ourselves.
As usual, a grounding visualisation gets us present and an aesthetic and powerful sound ceremony enables us to deeply relax and release any mental chatter and emotional disquiet. This week, you will find it easier and quicker to respond to the sound. Drawing on this space of stillness, our final visualisation takes us on a virtual journey to Machu Picchu, the UNESCO World Heritage Site to connect with its timeless wisdom, instilling trust and a deep belonging to the fabric of life.
* Week 3: Reconnect with Resilience and Inner Strength
The global events of the last two years, together with the ever present climate crisis, have drawn deeply on our inner reserves. This week, we’re giving our innate inner strength a powerful boost.
After a visualisation exercise devoted to grounding and reconnecting with all of ourselves – the heart and body, as well as the mind – we commence a strong detox c/o a beautiful sound ceremony, leaving us feeling rested, refreshed and energised. Expect to go deeper this week. Today’s final visualisation takes us to our own personal Tower of Strength to explore tangible ways to remain strong, focused and connected with our authentic selves, going forwards beyond the workshop.
* Week 4: Staying Well, Healthy and Hopeful
To be a positive force in life, it’s vital that we look after our physical and emotional health. We kick off with a grounding visualisation to build our strength and presence. A sound ceremony detoxes any negativity from our system. Our final visualisation takes us to our home of supreme health to learn fun and creative ways in which we can augment our health, going forwards, and remain connected with optimism.
I have been doing online work with my international clients for over a decade. Many of them have never met me in person, and this approach is easily as potent as in-person work.
For bookings, please email: email@example.com