The Covid-19 Reboot: Release stress and anxiety; Get Centred, Strong and Resilient
When: 7pm-9pm, UK time: 16 June, 23 June, 30 June & 7 July 2020
Where: Zoom – link to be sent to you by email the day before the event.
How much: £545 for the whole workshop series; £150 for an individual session
For bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join me, LIVE, for this four-part workshop series. Designed around research into resilience commissioned by the Harvard Review, together with the teachings of Holocaust survivor, Victor Frankl, this workshop series will enable you to handle the Covid-19 crisis from a position of strength, clarity and confidence. This is a meaningful and powerful investment in your future.
Each week, I shall be combining tailored visualisations that I have designed especially for this course, with beautiful sound ceremonies that distill the best of the 20,000 year old Andean shamanic traditions I have been studying and practising for 2 decades.
Each session builds on the previous week’s work, so for optimal results, come to the full 4 workshops, and receive an 10% discount. If you prefer, you can also drop in to the individual evening session that suits.
Similar in structure to my Shamanic Immersion weekends, this series is suitable for ANYONE.
What results can you expect?
* A profound detox of mental stress and emotional turbulence leaving you grounded and present
* Feeling calmer and stronger within yourself
* A clearer, more balanced perspective on the current challenges
* Being less reactive in daily life
* Feeling more in control, more empowered
* Greater resilience in day-to-day life, and over the long-term
* Enhanced wellbeing – similar to how you feel after an extended dietary detox, but in a much shorter time and without the inconvenience of fasting or juicing
* Enhanced creativity and polished intuition making you more responsive and decisive
* A deeper connection with your priorities and the things that give meaning to your life
* Noticeable improvements in stress-related physical symptoms – insomnia, lower back pain, IBS, headaches etc
* Enhanced innovation and flexibility in your thinking and attitude
How it works
* Each week, we kick off with a grounding visualisation to get present and release stress
* This is backed up with a long, strong sound ceremony – rattling, whistling – to detox mental chatter, emotional overwhelm and promote feelings of peace and clarity.
See video below for more info about my sound work.
* We finish with a tailored visualisation that I have designed around that week’s particular theme to give you tangible intuitive insights into how to foster greater inner calm and resilience
See the video below for more info about my tailored visualisations.
* This is a PRIVATE workshop that enables you to do your own internal process.
* There is no enforced sharing, and everyone will be working simultaneously.
* You’re in the driving seat, and you will decide how deep you go.
* While we begin each session sitting upright as part of our circle, you will spend most of our time together lying down, relaxing.
* Numbers are capped to ensure you receive personalised attention, and your experience is deep. Also that you feel part of a circle, and community of like-minded individuals.
The Weekly Themes: The Nuts and Bolts of Resilience
* Week 1: Getting Present and Grounded: A Profound Mental and Emotional Detox
Anxiety, uncertainty and stress generate overwhelming mental chatter, emotional turbulence and exhaustion. This strains relationships, and undermines our ability to function.
This session is devoted to releasing any thoughts and emotions that keep us stuck and stressed.
How are we working?
To recalibrate, first of all, we need to ground – coming back into our bodies which automatically slows us down and reconnects us with the parasympathetic nervous system. When we’re grounded, we’re present – meaning that we’re in much closer alignment with what we’re really feeling, both emotionally and physically. Off the back of this self-awareness, we’re ready to commence a strong mental and emotional detox c/o a potent sound ceremony.
* Week 2: Cultivating Resilience
One of the hardest things about the global lockdown is that it’s not going to be as simple as flicking a switch to get back to what we have previously deemed ‘normal’ life. The key to both coping with the new normality and embracing it in all its forms, is the cultivation of resilience. Today’s visualisation affords us the opportunity to identify what resilience means to each of us individually, as well as receiving insights into how we can foster this quality, too. You will likely want to make a note of the insights you receive to remember them over the coming weeks. As always, this will be followed by a strong detox c/o a beautiful sound ceremony, leaving you feeling rested and refreshed. Expect to go deeper this week.
* Week 3: Finding Meaning
Viktor Frankly, the Holocaust survivor, talked at length about how important it is to understand what gives our lives meaning as a way to survive a crisis. This evening’s visualisation is designed to enable you to identify your priorities, your purpose, the things that make life sing and worth living. Being aware of what these things are, and holding onto the dreams and aspirations that come from these revelations, is a key aspect of of switching from fear to faith, from feeling disempowered and embattled to connecting with a deeper, authentic trust of both ourselves, and Life. As usual, a sound ceremony will enable us to deeply relax, switch the body into the parasympathetic nervous system and connect with profound wellbeing. By now, you will find it much easier and quicker to respond to the sound – thereby swiftly ditching any mental or emotional constipation – to reconnect with peace
* Week 4: Cultivating Flexibility, Creativity and Innovation
Building on the insights of last week, our final evening together is devoted to using our intuition to understand how we can foster our innovation and creativity to embrace the opportunities that lie ahead. Flexibility is key, and this week’s visualisation will enable us to explore how we can maintain a flexible and agile outlook to maximise opportunities over the next months and years. As always, we finish with a sound ceremony to detox any baggage from the past week, enabling us to emerge from this evening’s session feeling calm, clear and well.
I have been doing online work with my international clients for over a decade. Many of them have never met me in person, and this approach is easily as potent as in-person work.
For bookings, please email: email@example.com