The Covid-19 Reboot 2: Boost Health and Immunity, Reconnect to Confidence, Beauty, Joy and Peace
When: 7pm-9pm, UK time: 12 November, 19 November, 26 November, & 3 December 2020
Where: Zoom – link to be sent to you by email the day before the event.
How much: £545 for the whole workshop series; £150 for an individual session
For bookings, please email: email@example.com
Join me, LIVE, for this four-part workshop series. As we move into the second wave of Covid-19 in the Northern Hemisphere, it’s more important than ever to give ourselves the best chance to handle the Winter months from a position of rude health, resilient emotions and mental strength. This workshop series focuses on boosting your health and immunity by providing the opportunity for strong mental and emotional detoxes, and getting you grounded, present, strong and happy. This is a meaningful and powerful investment in your future.
Each week, I shall be combining tailored visualisations that I have designed especially for this course, with beautiful sound ceremonies that distill the best of the 20,000 year old Andean shamanic traditions I have been studying and practising for 2 decades.
Each session builds on the previous week’s work, so for optimal results, come to the full 4 workshops, and receive an 10% discount. If you prefer, you can also drop in to the individual evening session that suits.
Similar in structure to my Shamanic Immersion weekends, this series is suitable for ANYONE.
What results can you expect?
* A profound detox of mental stress and emotional turbulence leaving you grounded and present
* Feeling calmer and stronger within yourself
* A clearer, more balanced perspective on the current challenges
* Being less reactive in daily life
* Feeling more centred, in control and empowered
* Greater resilience in day-to-day life, and over the long-term
* Enhanced wellbeing – similar to how you feel after an extended dietary detox, but in a much shorter time and without the inconvenience of fasting or juicing
* Enhanced creativity and polished intuition making you more responsive and decisive
* A deeper connection with yourself, your priorities and the things that give meaning to your life
* Noticeable improvements in stress-related physical symptoms – insomnia, lower back pain, IBS, headaches etc
* Feeling reconnected to Nature, joy and beauty
How it works
* Each week, we kick off with a grounding visualisation to get present and release stress
* This is backed up with a long, strong sound ceremony – rattling, whistling – to detox mental chatter, emotional overwhelm and promote feelings of peace and clarity.
See video below for more info about my sound work.
* We finish with a tailored visualisation that I have designed around that week’s particular theme to give you tangible intuitive insights into how to foster greater inner calm and resilience.
See the video below for more info about my tailored visualisations.
* This is a PRIVATE workshop that enables you to do your own internal process.
* There is no enforced sharing, and everyone will be working simultaneously.
* You’re in the driving seat, and you will decide how deep you go.
* While we begin each session sitting upright as part of our circle, you will spend most of our time together lying down, relaxing.
* The group is small – numbers are capped to ensure you receive personalised attention, and your experience is deep. Also that you feel part of a circle, and community of like-minded individuals. This enhanced sense of belonging is particularly important at the moment.
The Weekly Themes:
* Week 1: Getting Present, Grounded and Reconnected to Beauty: A Profound Mental and Emotional Detox
Anxiety, uncertainty and stress generate overwhelming mental chatter, emotional turbulence and exhaustion. This strains relationships, and undermines our ability to function. Kicking off with grounding work, this session is primarily devoted to powerfully detoxing any thoughts and emotions that keep us stuck and stressed. Our final visualisation this week provides an opportunity to reconnect to Nature, stillness, beauty and belonging, together with insights into how we can connect to these qualities in our daily lives, going forwards.
How are we working?
To recalibrate, first of all, we need to ground – coming back into our bodies which automatically slows us down and reconnects us with the parasympathetic nervous system. When we’re grounded, we’re present – meaning that we’re in much closer alignment with what we’re really feeling, both emotionally and physically. Off the back of this self-awareness, we’re ready to commence a strong mental and emotional detox c/o a potent sound ceremony. Building on the still and calm space we’re in post this work, the final visualisation immerses us in the Natural World, bringing us to a place of belonging and centredness.
* Week 2: Boosting Our Health & Immunity
A powerful session for anyone who is struggling with Covid!
Stress massively compromises immune system, so taking time to meaningfully relax and reconnect with the parasympathetic nervous system, tangibly boosts our health. After a visualisation exercise devoted to grounding and reconnecting with all of ourselves – the heart and body, as well as the mind – we commence a strong detox c/o a beautiful sound ceremony, leaving us feeling rested and refreshed. Expect to go deeper this week. Our final visualisation affords us the opportunity to identify how the pandemic is affecting our health physically, emotionally and mentally; together with showing us tangible steps we can take to boost our health and immunity, going forwards. You will likely want to make a note of the insights you receive to remember them over the coming weeks.
* Week 3: Building Trust in Ourselves and Our Wisdom
Fake news, a vacuum in political leadership, a confusing plethora of Covid stats… our external world is more confusing and destabilising than ever… From a shamanic perspective, this is a time for us to step up and listen to our inner compass – the quiet and wise voice within – and to use that inner compass to maintain calm, and navigate our way through life. As we do this, we feel stronger, clearer and our lives hold more integrity as they reflect our real selves and our true priorities, rather than being being governed by the obligations and ‘shoulds’ that define living in response to – and conditioned by the expectations of – the outside world (peer group, media etc)
As usual, a grounding visualisation gets us present and an aesthetic and powerful sound ceremony enable us to deeply relax and ditch the mental chatter and emotional disquiet that normally drown out this inner knowing. By now, you will find it much easier and quicker to respond to the sound. Building on this work, today’s final visualisation is a fun and creative way of reconnecting with our inner compass, mining this part of ourselves for clarity about anything we need to do to get through the Winter with ease, as well as how to trust ourselves, going forwards.
* Week 4: Reconnecting with Joy and Laughter
In any extended crisis or challenge – especially one that doesn’t yet have an end date – we can forget that life continues and with it, there are always daily opportunities to connect with beauty, joy and laugher. Despite what we – or others – may be going through, it’s still okay to enjoy these moments and, indeed, to foster them. In the shamanic tradition, laughter is the best medicine for life – the sweet tonic can improve the taste of whatever brew is in our daily cup. This week, we reconnect with the joy of living. After grounding and a relaxing, detoxing sound ceremony, our final visualisation draws on Nature and her inherent beauty and magic to foster joy, laughter and peace. Using our imagination and creativity, we finish our course on a high!
I have been doing online work with my international clients for over a decade. Many of them have never met me in person, and this approach is easily as potent as in-person work.
For bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org