A Shamanic Immersion
A Shamanic Immersion
When: 24 & 25 September 2022
Where: Kailash, 7 Newcourt Street, St John’s Wood, London. NW8 7AA.
How much: £575 for the full weekend; £300 for a single day
Join me for my first in-person workshop since the pandemic! After an incredibly challenging two years defined by the the pandemic, the global landscape has now become incredibly worrying with the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the rise in the cost of the living and a singular lack of leadership on the global stage. It’s natural for us to feel anxious, burnt out and disempowered. This is a time for us to look within, release the mental and emotional overwhelm that contribute to poor physical health, and get incredibly clear about who we are and what we stand for. Only then can we remain grounded, resilient and forces for good in the world, impacting our personal and professional circles positively. The Andean traditions always encourage us to bring everything back home to the self – to ensure we show up to life in the best shape possible.
This workshop series is a powerful way to release negativity and get centred, strong, clear and well. Potent and aesthetic sound ceremonies refined over two decades of one-on-one study with my mentor in the Peruvian Andes provide a strong mental, emotional and physical detox, leaving you grounded, present and well. Tailored visualisations designed especially for this weekend deeply immerse you in the Natural World teaching you how to remain calm, strong, clear and a positive light in the external world.
This workshop is suitable for any level. It provides a powerful transformation for experienced clients, and is also suitable for beginners.
[Fours days with Anna] enabled me to accept who I am. I haven’t smoked [since], I’ve made up with my mum, I’ve looked people in the eye, I’ve finished therapy, and I haven’t been lonely once.Jessie Brinton writing in Harper’s Bazaar, July 2011.
What results can you expect?
* A profound detox of mental stress and emotional turbulence leaving you grounded, connected and at peace – HOWEVER YOU FEEL WHEN YOU ARRIVE
* Enhanced wellbeing – similar to how you feel after an extended dietary detox, but in a much shorter time and without the inconvenience of fasting or juicing
* Noticeable improvements in stress-related physical symptoms – insomnia, lower back pain, IBS, headaches etc
* Improvements in any post-vaccination symptoms, or symptoms associated with Covid
* Feeling noticeably calmer, stronger and more optimistic
* Being less reactive in daily life
* Feeling more centred, in control and empowered
* Greater resilience in day-to-day life, and over the long-term
* Enhanced clarity about who you are and where you’re going
* Feeling reconnected to Nature, joy and hope – authentically.
How it works?
* We begin each day with a grounding visualisation to get present and release stress
* Thereafter, the weekend is divided into four segments – morning and afternoon of both days – during which I lead a tailored visualisation around the themes of:
* Saturday Morning: Handling Stress and Promoting Emotional Health,
* Saturday Afternoon: Connecting with Beauty, Meaning and Belonging
* Sunday Morning: Reinvigorating Health, Wellbeing and Optimism
* Sunday Afternoon: Reconnecting with Joy and Laughter
See the video below for more info about my tailored visualisations.
* Each visualisation is backed up with a long, strong sound ceremony – rattling, whistling – to detox mental chatter & emotional overwhelm and promote feelings of peace and clarity.
See video below for more info about my sound work.
For more info and bookings, please email: email@example.com